CDL always looks to proactively increase efficiencies and pass on the benefits to our clients, thereby providing the best partnership possible.
Common measures adopted across the business include:
- Stock holding analysis for aged and redundant products
- Identification of half pallets and relocation to denser storage areas
- Creation of time cycles for larger stock lines, enabling the client to drive towards ‘Just-in-Time’
- Relocation of fast moving stock to easily accessible locations
- Uploading of orders on IFS without extra administrative costs
- Performance monitoring of the client’s suppliers in terms of efficiencies