A few facts…
From small businesses to large corporates, CDL can help you save space, time and money on your document archiving requirements whilst keeping you in control. Our document management system, IFS, will allow you to view all of your files online in real time. CDL can provide Document Archiving from any one of four locations around the M25 so we are never that far away.
- In the last 3 years, UK businesses alone have lost 1.9 billion pieces of paper. The reasons could be fire, theft, flood or staff negligence.
- 9.5% of all documents get lost, 6% of the remainder get misfiled.
- 9% of business revenue is spent on creation, management, storage and retrieval of paper.
- Paper in an average business, grows by 22% which means that paper doubles in a span of 3.3 years.
- For every 10 printed pages only 1 is ever consulted but all must be kept for compliance
Every organisation creates documents which legislation stipulates must be kept, protected and readily available. CDL can provide a fully managed storage, retrieval and destruction service. Our tracking system provides a complete movement audit of your files and boxes and our scan on demand service means that you can have a file on your screen within 30 minutes.
Services we offer include:
- Collection of files and boxes from your office
- Indexing your documents into our bespoke integrated system
- Secure storage
- Retrieval and delivery on demand to your office
- On Demand scanning to deliver documents to your desktop within 30 minutes
- Secure document destruction on request